Join Our Team
At CokerWolfe, we play to win. Every day brings a new challenge. Every day brings an opportunity to learn and grow. Every day brings another chance to provide value and wow our clients.
As a rapidly growing company, we are always looking for passionate, talented and creative people to join our team. If you’re looking to work alongside individuals with shared values, who will lead you to the next level of your career while making a difference in the community and lives of others, you’ve found the right place.
Come win with us!
Personal Lines Account Manager (e-mail or web inquiries only – no telephone calls, please)
SUMMARY – The primary function of this position is to meet the overall insurance needs of our clients. The Personal Lines Account Manager must provide prompt, accurate, professional service to our clients, producers and insurance company partners in order to maintain and grow our personal lines book of business.
- Minimum 2 years of Agency Personal Lines experience required
- Property and Casualty insurance license required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) required
- Applied ‘EPIC’ or ‘TAM’ system experience required
- Working knowledge of insurance carrier partners required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Insurance industry designations (CISR, CIC and/or CPRM) preferred
- Provide advice and counsel on personal lines insurance matters to an assigned book of business. Meet daily servicing needs of our clients in keeping with agency’s mission, vision and values.
- Both independently and in conjunction with producers, evaluate client’s and/or prospect’s current insurance program and offer alternatives based on need, suitability, coverage and price. Present proposals and finalize sale.
- Ensure maximum retention of assigned personal lines book of business. Use discretion to proactively re-market policies when appropriate.
- Maintain high proficiency level with carrier website rating systems, agency management system and comparative rarer to provide accurately-priced quotes to clients and prospects.
- Monitor electronic activities closely for assigned book of business.
- Remain current on coverage, forms and rates to effectively address client’s insurance needs.
- Round out monoline accounts by offering quotes for additional lines of business.
- Quote and place new business from referrals.
- Serve as initial point-of-contact for assigned clientele, including claims. Report to carrier and monitor resolution, as appropriate.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.